3rd December 2022, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCom having completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Respected Sir, I have scored 61.7% in my 10th with ICSE around 6 years ago and 12th with 69.2% with same ISC around 4 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study BCom. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing BCom?

4th December 2022, 06:51 PM
Tongue

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCom having completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Definitely you can pursue your career in b.com as there is no age limit criteria until what you can do the following degree there are a minimum age limit criteria to get Android in the particular degree you may have to submit a gap certificate as you have a four year gap in between of your studies some university's make if you admission even without a gap certificate
7th December 2022, 08:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCom having completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) degree course now even having completed your Class 12th 4 years ago as academic gap years after Class 12th does not make anyone ineligible for pursuing B.Com. degree course.

So, you satisfy the essential qualification required for admission to B.Com. degree course in a particular institute of your liking then you are certainly eligible for pursuing the same degree course in that college.

Further, for admission to top central universities, you need to qualify NTA CUET (Common University Entrance Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?