8th March 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

B.Arch or B.Tech, which is favourable to study?

Sir, I like to study B.Arch in Graduation. I am studying in 11th Science. But many people are suggesting me to do B.Tech as B.Arch is tough. I am really confusing what to do? I want your advice for me.

15th April 2018, 04:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Arch or B.Tech, which is favourable to study?

As you are pursuing 11th Class in Science stream, I can say that B.Tech/ B.E is the best and suitable option for you. Yes, candidates from Science background generally opt to go with B.Tech rather than B.Arch course. Hence, I would suggest you to pursue Bachelor's of Technology course in the stream that you desire.

You are required to appear in an entrance examination (Engineering Entrance Examination) after completion of 12th Class. Based on the merit marks that you secure in written examination, you will be getting seat in the concerned streams.

Some of the top disciplines available in B.Tech are,
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology ..etc.,
16th April 2018, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch stands for Bachelor of Architecture and B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. To be eligible to pursue B.Arch or B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. If you are interested towards Architecture, then you have to choose B.Arch course or if you are interested towards Engineering, you have to choose B.Tech course. If you study hard, nothing will be tough, so, I suggest you to choose any course of your interest as both the courses have better career opportunities.
17th April 2018, 01:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon your own choice to pursue a particular course. If you are really interested to pursue B.Arch course, then go for it. There is no problem regarding it, if you pursue B.Arch course or B.Tech after the completion of class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Arch as well as B.Tech course from different Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?