9th May 2013, 12:12 AM
yuvasingh

What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

i completed diploma in civil engineering ...what r the qualification for b arch

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  5. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  6. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  7. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  8. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  9. What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  10. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  11. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  12. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  13. Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. Any post for diploma completed students after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How can I join diploma in civil engineering course? I have completed civil draughts men
17th August 2015, 10:59 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

***You have many options after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering. As you can apply for B.tech course which is a graduate course you can join in lateral entry scheme, as well as in the B.Arch program.

**Following choices are also available for you::::::::

**B.E(Bachelor of Engineering) courses::::::

--B.E. in Geo Informatics

--B.E. in Ceramics and Cement Technology

--B.E. in Agricultural and

--Irrigation Engineering

--B.E. in Civil Engineering

--B.E. in Transportation Engineering

--B.E. in Ceramics and Cement Technology

**B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) Courses::::::

--B.Tech in Ceramics and Cement Technology

--B.Tech in Civil Engineering

--B.Tech in Civil Engineering+Master of Technology in Structural Engineering

--B.Tech in Civil and Transportation Engineering

--B.Tech in Civil Infrastructural Engineering

--B.Tech + Master of Technology in Civil Engineering....
18th August 2015, 09:13 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

For , B.Arch admission , One should have Qualification of (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects.You have completed diploma in civil engineering.So , You can get lateral entry in 2nd year of B.Arch.Some University also conducts Entrance Exam for lateral entry admission in B.E/B.Arch.

Eligibility For Lateral Entry In B.arch
You must have Diploma Education In Engineering OR Architecture from recognized University

Job Prospects In Architecture Engineering
You have great opportunities of job in private as well as government firms.You can work in Civil construction company OR Architecture company.You can start your career as a Architecture Engineer , Building Contractor , Interior Designer , Building Researcher , Architecture Journalist , Art Director , Landscape Architecture etc.You can also work in government sectors such as Railway , Defence , National Building Organization , Architecture & Bulding Development Firms etc.

Top Recruiters
- L & T
- Sahara Group
- Eros Group
- DLF

Higher Education
You can also continue your higher education in M.Arch in any Specialization.You can also do MCA , MBA for higher education.
18th August 2015, 10:20 AM
Career advisor

You are not eligible to do BArch(Bachelor Of Architechture) as you have completed your diploma in Civil Engineering so you only go for Btech in civil engineering through LEET(Lateral Entry Scheme).
But if you want to do BArch then you can go only in the first year.
Duration of BArch: 5 years.
You can get any reputed college(NIT's) through JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) main which is conducted every year for 10+2 candidate with non-medical background.
18th August 2015, 02:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvasingh View Post
i completed diploma in civil engineering ...what r the qualification for b arch
You have completed diploma in civil engineering so you are not eligible for B.Arch.

NATA exam is conducted for B.Arch course.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?