14th January 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc degree in physics valid for an air hostess job?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Mamta from Maharashtra, Amalner. Can I apply for air hostess job after completing my B.Sc plan degree course in physics. If this degree allowed for air hostess job, then what should I do for applying for air hostess job?

14th January 2017, 06:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc degree in physics valid for an air hostess job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Mamta from Maharashtra, Amalner. Can I apply for air hostess job after completing my B.Sc plan degree course in physics. If this degree allowed for air hostess job, then what should I do for applying for air hostess job?

Yes, you can apply for Air Hostess job after completion of B.Sc Physics course. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible for the Air Hostess job. The candidate must be very good in communication and should talk fluently in English. Candidate should be less than 25 years of age and unmarried. Candidate should be 157 cm in height and her weight should be in proportion to height. Candidate should have a valid passport and should have a normal vision. Candidate should be pleasant in any situation and should keep his head cool. Candidate should be very smart and dynamic personality. The above given are the requirements to become an Air Hostess.
14th January 2017, 07:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes,you can apply for the post of Air hostess after completing your graduation.No matter what faculty you have opted after class 10th you can apply for the Airhostess.
14th January 2017, 09:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to become air hostess even after completing your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks but your communication skills should be up to the mark and your personality should be good. You have to qualify the entrance exam of air hostess and if you will qualify then you will have to take training of air hostess then you will be eligible to apply for the job of air hostess.
9th May 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to do 12th standard ? or can we also do diploma? Is there any diploma available for air-hostess job, after 10th??
reply must...

greeting thanx..
13th May 2017, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Graduation degree is eligible for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or University are eligible for Air Hostess course.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
26th June 2021, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what are exam for air hostess
28th June 2021, 10:35 AM
Singhskomal

Education qualification : 10+2 standard with any stream (science, commerce, arts).
Age limit- 18- 26 years.
Different air hostess courses are available with certificate, diploma or degree. These courses help them include soft skills, develop dressing sense,learn skill to mix with people from diverse background,medical emergency.
Training:
Air hostess Training: 3 or 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?