4th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Bachelor of Physiotherapy a graduate course? Why people are calling it under graduate course? How come MPTa post graduate course?

My daughter is trying for physiotherapy so when I did enquire about it some told me that it is a under graduate course then how come MPT a post graduate course?

7th June 2021, 06:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bachelor of Physiotherapy a graduate course? Why people are calling it under graduate course? How come MPTa post graduate course?

The Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a four-year graduation course that includes six months of internship in some leading hospitals or the clinical facility integrated with the college.
Students who have completed their 10 +2 education with science as their major subject are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. The candidate should have pursued the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects.
8th June 2021, 12:03 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is Bachelor of Physiotherapy a graduate course? Why people are calling it under graduate course? How come MPTa post graduate course?

Yes, Bachelor of Physiotherapy a graduate course.

Those who have completed Graduation/ Bachelor Degree will be called graduate candidates.

Those who are pursuing Graduation/ Bachelor degree course will be called under graduate students.

Bachelor Degree and Graduation both are same.

MPT means Masters in Physiotherapy which is post graduation course.

Master degree is higher degree done by graduate students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?