15th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?

Sir,
I am a student who passed 12th with 81% over all. I like to take my career in Mass Communication. Is that option good or how would I take a Degree in Mass Communication even if Mass Communication is PG course. Should I opt for B.Com with Mass Communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  2. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  3. Mass Communication will be beneficial after B.Tech?
  4. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. How can I get a job in mass communication and how to enter in it?
  7. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Can i do mass communication after failing in commerce at O level?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com? -- [New]
  10. How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?
  11. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  12. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  13. How to do PG in mass communication in Jaipur Institute?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  15. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  17. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
18th April 2015, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?

There is no harm if you opt for both at the same time but it is advisable to you that you should concentrate on either if the two as both of them are from two different fields.

However, career opportunities are there in both of the courses and you can very well succeed in life and have a good career, but for that you will have to devote much of your time towards studies.

However, it would be better if you opt for Mass communication after your graduation so that you could devote your mind entirely in one direction.
18th April 2015, 06:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?

To go for PG degree in Mass communication, first of all you have to complete your graduation.

Yes, it is very beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication as it will be very easy for your during your Post graduation.
As you want to build your career in Mass communication and you want to pursue post graduation in mass communication then it will be very beneficial for you to opt for Mass Communication during your graduation. It will help you to build your base in mass comm studies.
It is very good option to do Mass Comm in graduation.

List of job profile you can work after completing Graduation in Mass Communication :
  • Fashion Photographer
  • Film Director
  • TV Correspondent
  • Producer
  • Sound Mixer and Sound Recordist
  • Special Correspondent
  • Video Jockey
  • Art Director
  • Editor
  • Event manager
  • Radio Jockey
  • Screenwriter
  • Sound Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?