23rd May 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in a Private College for a candidate who has a gap of one year after 12th?

Sir,
I want to know that is it better to
do B.Tech from a Private college?
I have a gap of 1 year after my 12th.
So, I should take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  2. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  3. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  4. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  5. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  11. Can I apply to study abroad after a year gap in my 12th class?
  12. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  13. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  14. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  15. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  16. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. AIEEE/IIT exam eligibility and suggestion regarding two year gap
  18. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
25th May 2015, 10:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in a Private College for a candidate who has a gap of one year after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that is it better to
do B.Tech from a Private college?
I have a gap of 1 year after my 12th.
So, I should take admission?
There is no such l benefit is given to the candidate who has done B.Tech from a Private college. There is no matter, whether it is Private or Government, if you have interest and capability to study the B. Tech, then you can study at any university as you wish. Technical Skill and Subjective Knowledge these are the two factors, which makes your career brighter. So, please try to understand the subject whatever you learn. And please don't worry about the one year gap it will not affect your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?