20th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?

I am a graduate in BSc Chemistry graduate and now iam looking for higher studies. Which is the best choice for me, any post graduation or any other specializations for a good career. Kindly give a good choice for me
with regards
Gautham

22nd August 2014, 10:55 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?

Dear you have a very good thought about your career that first you want to study further and collect more knowledge about a particular subject well you have completed BSc in Chemistry which is a very important subject at present, so I would like to suggest you that you should find out any reputed university and get admission in MSc Chemistry because the knowledge of the same subject will make you perfect in a special stream and after Chemistry you may go for research and Doctorate degree that will provide you better job opportunities therefore your first priority should be for MSc in Chemistry.

Other options for you are - MSc in Biotechnology, MSc in Microbiology, MSc in Applied Chemistry, MSc in Industrial Chemistry etc.

After that you may be considered for both government and private jobs in which many pharmaceutical and chemical industries requires qualified candidates for job so you will be suitable for that job. If you do not want to get private job then enter the research field and get doctorate and become a lecturer in any government school or college and you should also know that Indian Ordnance Factories also requires candidates from Chemical field to serve the department so you may apply for job in such sectors and may secure your future.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?