20th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any research centre for Economics graduate students? Scope for Economics graduate?

Tell me is there any research center for graduate students in economics? I don't wanna go for teaching line. can u help me out? Scope for graduate student in economics

22nd August 2014, 10:47 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Is there any research centre for Economics graduate students? Scope for Economics graduate?

Dear you are a Economics graduate candidate and wanna research further and you have also mentioned that you do not want to choose Teaching Field but for your kind information that you are interested in research only after being a graduate but you should know that there are some institutes and universities that offers research in Economics such as - JNU - Jawaharlal Nehru University, Symbiosis Institute of Management etc. but these institutes does not provides research facility for graduates in Economics means first you will have to complete at least MA or MBA in Economics then only you will be able to get admission in research courses of Economics such as - M.Phil, PhD etc. and after that you may get a very good job or may enhance your career.

If you want to know about scope after graduation in Economics then you can apply for job in various banking and financial industries because Economics is somewhere related to Banking which is a major part of Economy and one more thing is that if you complete MA or MBA in Economics then you can appear for UPSC - IES - Indian Economics Service Examination and may become a top level Financial Advisor of any International Bank or Government of India and may also get the job of Deputy or Chief Governor of Reserve Bank of India so you may enter this field without any doubt.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?