20th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Hotel Management after graduating in Mathematics?

I am graduate in maths with 58%
can you tel me what can i do after that? can i join HM after graduate in mathamatic

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  2. After graduating from Hotel Management can I do B.Ed?
  3. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  4. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  5. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  6. Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management
  7. How to join hotel management course after passing my 10th?
  8. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  9. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  11. Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?
  12. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible for NPSC exam after graduating in BSc in Hotel Management?
  14. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  15. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  18. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
22nd August 2014, 11:15 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Can I join Hotel Management after graduating in Mathematics?

Of course you can join Hotel Management Course after being graduated in Mathematics because there is no problem to get admission in Hotel Management Course but remember that you can not get admission in Masters Degree of Hotel Management because that is only for those who have completed bachelor's degree in Hotel Management but do not worry because you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Hotel Management, Certificate Program in Hotel Management, PG Diploma in Hotel Management, Certificate in Catering Management, Diploma in both Catering and Hotel Management so these courses will help you out in finding a better job in future and you must know that there is a broad field of Hotel and Catering Management in India and if you are good at Hotel and Catering Management then you may be offered the job in Five Star, Seven Star and International Hotels but proficiency and expertise is required in knowledge with other skills.

You can get admission in any one of the following universities/ colleges to get certificate or diploma in hotel and category management :

Manipal University

Astha Institute of Management and Technology - Haryana

Academy for Catering Technology - Kerala

Academy of Aviation and Profession Excellence - Kerala

Academy of Nalanda Institute of Hotel Management - West Bengal

Advanced Food Craft Institute - Uttara Khand

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?