23rd July 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?

I have got 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main. I don't want to reappear JEE Main next year. I want to secure admission for B.Tech with this rank. Kindly tell me which are the best B.Tech colleges where I can get admission with this rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  2. How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science?
  3. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  4. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  5. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  6. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  7. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  9. Which one is better between WBJEE(4314) and JEE Main(47013) for getting admission? Can I get admission in Integrated M.Sc Physics at Rourkela?
  10. Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Andhra Pradesh to a candidate who has secured 5903 rank in JEE Main Paper-II?
  12. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Effect of 12th marks on JEE Main rank?
  14. How many times one can appear in JEE Main exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether 12th ISC percentage matters while taking admission in B.Tech course?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam? -- [New]
  17. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  18. Possible rank in JEE Main if get 200 marks being a general candidate?
25th July 2016, 03:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?

It cannot be just mentioned as to which college will provide you admission with the rank you have scored without appearing for counselling session. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly sit for the counselling and get the information as to which college you are provided admission in.

You will not be able to get admission in top colleges as you haven't scored really well in your entrance examination, but you will probably get admission in some average ranking college.
22nd August 2016, 04:39 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?

hello friend
I don't want to disappoint you, but with this rank, you won't be able to find a good college. The best thing for you would be to study and prepare for JEE for one year if you can consider that time. After that i am sure your rank will be improved and you will be able to find good colleges.
If you don't want to waste one year, then here are some colleges for you

LIST OF COLLEGES :

Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre - [BIT], Deoghar

AU College of Engineering, Kadapa

Institute of Engineering and Technology - [IET], Indore

Faculty of Technology, Nadiad

National Institute of Technology - [NIT], Durgapur

RV College of Engineering-[RVCE], Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?