24th June 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which book is better for any engineering entrance exams? How to get success in entrance exam without attending entrance exams?

Hallo friend and sir, i want to sucess in engg. Entrance, plzz. dircted me , which book is best for engg entrance, i scored 52 marks in jee main, without any help of coaching, so i want to success in jee main or bcece or wb jee(only my choice is b.tech from at least best govt. Engg college with good branch), plz tell me about mathematics and chemistry(hindi medium), just soon

15th December 2014, 07:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which book is better for any engineering entrance exams? How to get success in entrance exam without attending entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hallo friend and sir, i want to sucess in engg. Entrance, plzz. dircted me , which book is best for engg entrance, i scored 52 marks in jee main, without any help of coaching, so i want to success in jee main or bcece or wb jee(only my choice is b.tech from at least best govt. Engg college with good branch), plz tell me about mathematics and chemistry(hindi medium), just soon
::Books for Engineering Entrance Exam::

Publisher: Arihant

Publisher: Cengage Learning

Publisher: Ramesh Publication

Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Tips to Crack Engineering Exam:

-Go through the previous years question paper which are available in official website of concerned exam.
-Go the through the various books available in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?