9th August 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?

sir i want to do bachelor of library science and information through distance mode gndu what is course detail and what is course fees and what is eligibility of this course

Related Questions:
  1. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  2. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  3. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  4. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
  5. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  6. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  7. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  8. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Engineering through distance mode is possible for Arts graduate?
  11. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education
  13. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. SET exam Papers of Library & Information Science
  15. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  16. Can I do masters of Library science after completing B.A degree? Which university is good for me?
  17. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed
  18. Question paper of SET exam(September 2009) for Library & Information Science subject
15th December 2014, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do bachelor of library science and information through distance mode gndu what is course detail and what is course fees and what is eligibility of this course
Bachelor of Library Science & Information is a three year graduation course which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science & Information through regular and distance mode as well.

Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Library Science & Information:
  • The applicant is required to pass 10+2 examination from an accredited school or educational institution.
  • The applicant who completed a Diploma course in the relevant specialization can also eligible
  • The applicant need to score at least 50% mark. However, it varies from college to college.
  • The applicant might also be required to appear for an entrance exam.

The fee structure for Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode is differs from college to college. You must visit the respective college to get complete details regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?