7th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better in between Mechanical and Automobile? Which has more job options?

Which branch is better in between Mechanical and Automobile? Which has more job options?

Related Questions:
  1. Best branch to go for B.Tech between Automobile and Mechanical? Government job opportunity in both the branches?
  2. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  3. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Which job is better for me after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering branch
  6. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  7. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  8. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  9. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  10. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  11. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  12. How much marks are required to get admission in Anna University for Civil Engineering(SC category)? What are the other options except Automobile and Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  15. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? Jobs for Automobile Engineers?
  16. Any automobile companies that I can take up after completion of B.E? I am a student of Mechanical Branch and currently in 7th semester
  17. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
7th August 2015, 10:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better in between Mechanical and Automobile? Which has more job options?

As compared to the Automobile engineering, mechanical engineering is more job oriented with lots of career and job opportunities. Mechanical engineering is considered to be one of the core streams of engineering.

You can apply for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc. You may also get jobs in Tata Motors, Hyundai, L&T etc.

So it is better to select mechanical engineering than automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?