6th December 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for physics and what is the passing marks of physics

What is the other subject passing marks

6th December 2016, 09:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for physics and what is the passing marks of physics

The best way to prepare for physics subject is to practice more and more and what is more important is to have crystal clearance of all the concepts given in your book in all the chapters. Moreover do not try to cram the things, you have to understand the concept only then you will able to gain higher marks otherwise on the basis of cramming you will only lose your marks.
Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
The minimum marks required to pass in the exam is 33% but you have at least 50% marks in order to appear in entrance exam.
7th December 2016, 02:42 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for physics and what is the passing marks of physics

You can prepare Physics by taking interest in the subject.

If you are interested in it, you are half way done.

Try reading as much conceptual things as you can before solving the problems.

Once you are okay with the concepts and derivations then go for the problems.

Raise your level gradually.

Solve 8th class Physics first and gradually increase the difficulty level. You will definitely succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?