16th June 2016, 04:25 PM
R141597

Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?

sir i have completed my 12 standard in AP IIIT. Now i am going to get in b.tech. As my college provides all branches which branch should i choose as i am interested in mechanical ece and mme which branch should i prefer most ?please give me the complete details.

17th June 2016, 11:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?

As far as my best knowledge is considered, I would strongly suggest you to go with "Electronics and Communication Engineering" after completion of 12th Class. Here are the list of streams that have good demand in India.

>> Computer Science Engineering -- 1st Priority
>> Electronics and Communication Engineering -- 2nd Priority
>> Information Technology
>> Electrical Engineering
>> Mechanical Engineering
>> Civil Engineering
>> Petroleum Engineering
>> Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
>> Industrial and Production Engineering
>> Chemical Engineering

So based on listed streams by you, Electronics and Communication Engineering stood in the rank 2 and Mechanical Engineering in the rank 5. So I strongly suggest you to go with Electronics and Communication Engineering to find better scope in India and abroad.
17th June 2016, 12:45 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?

You have completed your 12th standard in AP IIIT and want to do B.Tech. You want to know about which branch should you prefer. Basically it totally depends upon your interest if you have interest in computer sector then you can opt for CSE, IT subjects in engineering, Electronics engineering for electronics sector etc.

>>You have an interested in M.E, ECE and MME. All the three branches are good one. You can opt any of the above. In my opinion if you have interested in all the three disciplines then you have to opt for Mechanical Engineering discipline.

Reason for this:

>>It is good branch and you can learn a lot of things.

>>Good chance of getting govt jobs because almost every PSU recruits Mechanical Engineering students.

>>More number of competitive exams than any other discipline.
18th June 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my civil engineering diploma course now I am going to get in Btech in civil ingineering 'please give me coplet details
3rd July 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am totally confused to choose between civil and EC engineering even though i like them both. Please guide me to choose one of them according to the scope?
26th July 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

which is better civil or electronics and communication diploma
2nd August 2020, 12:17 AM
Sunnyprem960

One may choose their way of goal, once they get to know their interest and passionate about the goal..it works similarly when it comes to study/education... They are couple of courses.. Like CSE, ECE, IT, EEE, ME, CE, etc.. But to choosing one of them is purely depends on your interest.
For e.g.: if you are passionate about software and other computer related stuff then you can choose any of the branches like CSE, ECE, IT..and if your interest is working in manufacturing fields, where you touch and feel the things, then you can choose the later three branches (ME, EEE, CE)..
I believe all the branches have good opportunity in one way or the other but some depends on the locality... For example: Hyd, Banglore have good no. of IT companies.. Maharashtra have good no. of manufacturing companies... etc.. Likewise..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?