3rd February 2022, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Which BTech college can I get with 65000 rank in EAMCET?

Hello, I got 65000 rank in eamcet can I get a good college in hyd for EEE or CSC. Plz send me the list of college's that I can get. A college with good placements

8th February 2022, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which BTech college can I get with 65000 rank in EAMCET?

Please find below the list of BTech colleges which you can get with 65000 ranks in EAMCET.

1) Abhinav Hi-Tech College of Engineering.

2) Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science

3) Anurag College of Engineering.

4) Ashoka Institute of Engineering and Technology.

5) Balaji Institute of Technology & Science.

6) Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering.
11th February 2022, 12:13 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Rank ranging between 50,000- 75000 can be considered as good rank.

Some of the colleges that accept such rank.
Anurag College of Engineering
Kodad

Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Ibrahimpatnam

Balaji Institute of Technology and Science
Narsampet

Bhaskar Engineering College
Yenkapally
31st July 2022, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I got 63k rank in eapcet which college give free seat for cse or it
14th June 2023, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Which group is required for 65000 rank
4th July 2023, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

Best college in 65k rank in ts eamcet 2023
6th July 2023, 11:16 PM
piyachaudhry

The admission criteria and cutoff ranks for BTech colleges in EAMCET can vary each year, depending on factors such as the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, and the availability of seats. However, with a rank of 65,000 in EAMCET, you may have options to consider. Here are a few possibilities:

Consider Private Engineering Colleges: With your rank, you may have opportunities to explore various private engineering colleges. Private colleges often have a range of specializations and may offer seats for candidates with slightly higher ranks. Research and consider the reputations, course offerings, faculty, and placement records of private colleges to make an informed decision.

Explore Regional or Lower-Tier Government Colleges: There are several regional or lower-tier government engineering colleges that may offer admissions based on your rank. These colleges may have a limited number of seats, but they can provide quality education and infrastructure. Research and gather information about the colleges within your preferred location to find the ones that match your preferences.

Participate in Counseling: To secure admissions in BTech colleges, it's important to participate in the counseling process conducted by the relevant authorities. During counseling, you will have the opportunity to select your preferred colleges and branches based on your rank and the availability of seats.

It's crucial to thoroughly research and consider factors such as college reputation, faculty, infrastructure, placements, and your personal preferences when making a decision. Additionally, it's recommended to consult with academic advisors, current students, and alumni to gather more information about the colleges you are considering.

Please note that the information provided is based on general observations, and it's essential to refer to official counseling procedures, college websites, and official notifications for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding admissions.
7th July 2023, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

The college you can get with a rank of 65,000 in EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test) in Telangana can vary depending on factors such as the year of examination, the specific branch of engineering, and the category you belong to (general, OBC, SC/ST, etc.). It's important to note that the availability of seats and the cutoff ranks can vary each year based on the number of applicants and their performance.

To determine the college you may be eligible for, you should refer to the official EAMCET website or the website of the State Council of Higher Education, Telangana, for the previous year's cutoff ranks and seat availability. This information can help you estimate the range of colleges that might be accessible with your rank.

Additionally, it's advisable to participate in the counseling process and explore the options available to you during the seat allocation process. The counseling authorities will provide you with a list of colleges and available branches based on your rank, allowing you to make an informed decision.

Remember, it's essential to refer to official sources and consult with the counseling authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding college admissions based on your rank in EAMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?