6th July 2023, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

How much marks have to be scored in 12th board and JEEMains to get admission?

How much marks have to be scored in 12th board and JEEMains to get admission? to get admission in coep for computer course

7th July 2023, 06:37 PM
piyachaudhry

Default Re: How much marks have to be scored in 12th board and JEEMains to get admission?

The marks required in the 12th board exams and JEE Main for admission to colleges or universities can vary depending on several factors, such as the specific college or university, the desired course of study, the category (general, OBC, SC/ST, etc.), and the competition in a given year.

To get an idea of the marks required, it is advisable to research the previous year's cutoff scores of the colleges or universities you are interested in. These cutoff scores can give you a rough estimate of the marks you might need to achieve for admission.

For JEE Main, the cutoff marks can vary based on the category and the college or university. Different institutions have different cutoffs, and some may have additional eligibility criteria like ranking in the JEE Main exam or performance in counseling rounds.

Similarly, for 12th board exams, different colleges or universities may have different cutoff percentages based on the program and the category of the student.

It's important to note that these cutoff marks or percentages can change from year to year based on various factors, so it's crucial to refer to the official websites of the colleges or universities you are interested in or contact their admission offices for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?