12th May 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA with two years gap after12th arts?

I did 12th arts and joined BA program by choosing English, Geography and political science. But now in my second year I feel no more interested in these field and want to pursue BBA. Can i do this ? And will i get a placement after BBA?

13th May 2023, 05:46 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I do BBA with two years gap after12th arts?

Yes, of course, you can apply for BBA with two years gap after 12th arts. Just you have to give the gap Certificate.
13th May 2023, 09:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA with two years gap after12th arts?

Yes, you can pursue a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree even if you have taken a two-year gap after completing your 12th in the arts stream.

To be eligible for a BBA program, you need to have completed your 12th standard (or equivalent) from a recognized board with a minimum percentage score.

You will also need to clear the entrance exam or selection process of the college or university you are applying to.

The selection process may involve a written test, group discussion, personal interview, or a combination of these.

So, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and perform well in the entrance exam or selection process, you can definitely pursue a BBA degree even if you have a two-year gap after completing your 12th in the arts stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?