15th April 2023, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BCOM in symbiosis and what is the process and last date apply?

I have secured 85% in 12 CBSE board in commerce stream. Can I apply for BCOM in symbiosis and what is the process and last date apply

15th April 2023, 08:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BCOM in symbiosis and what is the process and last date apply?

Having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream with 85% marks there is a decent possibility that you will get admission in B.Com. degree course at Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune based on the past year's cutoffs for admission.

Further, as per the details mentioned on the official website of the institute, the application forms are generally made available by July every year after the declaration of board examination results as admission is completely based on the Class 12th percentage.

For details and updates regarding Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune admissions, you can refer to the link https://symbiosiscollege.edu.in/.
15th April 2023, 08:48 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I apply for BCOM in symbiosis and what is the process and last date apply?

Yes, you can apply for BCom in Symbiosis. Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducts a common entrance test, Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), for admission to various undergraduate programs offered by its affiliated institutes, including BCom.

Here are the steps to apply for BCom in Symbiosis:

1. Visit the official website of Symbiosis International University, i.e., www.siu.edu.in, and navigate to the "Admissions" section.

2. Click on the "Undergraduate Programs" tab, and then select "Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)".

3. Create a new account by providing your email id and other relevant details. If you already have an account, you can directly login.

4. Fill in the application form with your personal, academic, and contact details.

5. Upload your recent passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.

6. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1950/- using any of the available online payment modes.

7. Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.

The last date to apply for SET 2023 is 25th April 2023.
15th April 2023, 09:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate first has to visit the official website of the college at www.Diu.edu.in. Then scroll down, there will be an option of admission click on that. Then fill the application form and submit it before the last date. Admission is based on the entrance test.
15th April 2023, 10:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune having completed Class 12th in Commerce stream with 85% marks from CBSE.

As far as the admission process is concerned, admission is based on the Class 12th percentage and online application for the same is generally released by July every year.

For complete information and updates regarding institutes admissions, you can refer to the link www.symbiosiscollege.edu.in.
16th April 2023, 02:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: Can I apply for BCOM in symbiosis and what is the process and last date apply?

Yes, can apply for BCom in Symbiosis,the admission is based on merit based.

The admission process is , candidates 12th marksheet certificate , candidates has to register by filling pre merit application form online .

Candidates has to pay the pre merit processing charges through online payment modes online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?