11th February 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation now if I had gap in between?

As I was unable to attend my few semester exams due to illness n had travelled abroad for five years, hv now returned back my abroad so would like to complete my graduation.?

Kindly revert with a solution

Archana kulkarni D

28th February 2015, 09:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation now if I had gap in between?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I was unable to attend my few semester exams due to illness n had travelled abroad for five years, hv now returned back my abroad so would like to complete my graduation.?
Kindly revert with a solution
Archana kulkarni D
Yes, of course you can continue your graduation. Normally, the pending exams will be marked as a Backlog. However, you must contact your college principal or Head of the Department in order to continue your studies. Since, you have a valid reason gap between your studies so definitely you will get permission to continue your studies. Once, you got approval, then you can directly participate in Pending backlogs after getting Hall Ticket.
7th August 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation studies for 2 years, 17 years back. Can i now get admission in the final year of b.com
2nd October 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my b.com second and third year after 26 years gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?