12th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor degree in Delhi if done Higher Secondary 12 years ago?

Hello I'm cheda from Indonesia 26 years old and I want to take bachelor degree in delhi in any course. I've passed 12years of senior high school at 2006.. am I eligible for bachelor degree in Delhi ? Thanks.

20th March 2015, 08:56 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor degree in Delhi if done Higher Secondary 12 years ago?

Cheda, there is one solution for your case. Normally regular universities do not take candidates who have passed their higher secondary so many years ago. They want fresh candidates more.
So in your case distance education university will be best. Distance education universities were created around 30 years ago to facilitate the completion of education of those people who have not been able to complete their education due to some personal or official reasons.
Since you want to complete your bachelor's degree from Delhi itself, it is best you go for Ignou university. In Ignou mostly the graduation courses are 3 years long and cost below Rs.10,000 for the entire course. Also you have assignments for every semester of the course, so that you can get some extra marks in your aggregate score. The main regional center of Ignou is in Delhi. Log onto www.ignou.ac.in to get admitted in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?