2nd October 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor in Mathematics if did 10+2 with Commerce? Colleges offering such bachelor degree in Mumbai?

Tell me in details that can i do bachelor in mathematics if am 10 2 in commerce with maths as a subject.
and college which offer that bachelor degree in mumbai

2nd October 2014, 09:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor in Mathematics if did 10+2 with Commerce? Colleges offering such bachelor degree in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me in details that can i do bachelor in mathematics if am 10 2 in commerce with maths as a subject.
and college which offer that bachelor degree in mumbai
Sorry to say it is difficult for you to study B.Sc Mathematics course after B.Com course. Only those who have completed 12th standard in science stream with mathematics subject are eligible to apply for B.Sc Mathematics subject.

B.Sc (i.e) Bachelor of Science is an Under graduation course which is divided into six semester. There are so many college which offers B.Sc in Mathematics course.

B.SC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->Must have passed the 12th standard board exam with minimum 50% aggregate marks (depending on college) from recognized university.

->Must be between 17 and 21 years of age

->Must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English in the 12th stnadard level.

BEST COURSES AFTER 12TH COMMERCE:-
  • Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
  • Bachelor of Bank Management (BBM)
  • Bachelor of Arts (BA)
2nd October 2014, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor in Mathematics if did 10+2 with Commerce? Colleges offering such bachelor degree in Mumbai?

A Bachelor of Mathematics is an undergraduate academic degree awarded for successfully completing a program of study in mathematics or related disciplines, such as computer science or statistics. There are two bachelor degree courses offered in Mathematics as mentioned below :-
1.Bachelor of Arts
2.Bachelor of Science

To be eligible to pursue this course, you must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in science or commerce stream from a recognised board. The course duration is of 3 years. The Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics is oriented towards application of Mathematics in the arts, humanities and social science whereas the Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics is oriented towards actuarial science, applied analysis, computational mathematics, graduate study, system analysis and teaching.

Since, you have completed your 12th standard in Commerce stream, then, you are eligible to pursue the Bachelor's degree in Mathematics whether in B.A (Mathematics) or B.Sc (Mathematics) in which you are interested.

The following is the list of colleges offering Bachelor's degree in Mathematics in Mumbai are :-

-->St.Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce
St.Dominic Road, Bandra
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 022-26428684, 022-26401657

-->Ramnarain Ruia College
L.Nappo Road, Matunga,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 022-24143098, 022-24143119
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?