25th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Economics Honours with flying colours while secured 93% aggregate in 12th without Mathematics?

Hi,
Is it easy for a student without Mathematics to do Economics Hons with flying colours. I have passed my 12th with 93% aggregate and 94% in best of four subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  2. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  6. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  8. Is Economics Honours good for future if want to opt for government job? Level of difficulty of the course?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  11. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  12. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  13. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  14. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  15. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  16. Admission in 2 years M.Sc Maths at IGNOU?
  17. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  18. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
25th June 2016, 07:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Economics Honours with flying colours while secured 93% aggregate in 12th without Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Is it easy for a student without Mathematics to do Economics Hons with flying colours. I have passed my 12th with 93% aggregate and 94% in best of four subjects.
Yes, you can study BA (Hons.) - Economics after 12th standard without Mathematics subject. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 (60% marks) with minimum of 70% in Economics. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can find the course in many colleges in your city also. The course is available in Amity School of Economics.

Official website - Official Website
26th June 2016, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Economics Honours with flying colours while secured 93% aggregate in 12th without Mathematics?

Quote:
Hi,
Yes, you are eligible for B.A in Economics.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% from a recognized university with Economics subject then you are eligible B.A in Economics.

You age should be above 16 years.
26th June 2016, 01:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi,
Yes, of course you can do get admission in Economics Hons course after completing 12th standard with out Mathematics subject. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.A in Economics Hons is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university.
26th June 2016, 05:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for the course even if you haven't studied mathematics at your +2 level of education as the minimum eligibility requirement in order for any candidate to apply for Economics Honours is that he/she should have completed 12th standard with a minimum of 60% in aggregate and 60% in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?