31st January 2016, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?

What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? Please provide me the complete steps which I have to follow for the same. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  5. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  9. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  11. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?
  14. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  15. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  16. Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?
  17. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB in DU after completion of Graduation from JNVU?
31st January 2016, 12:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?

To pursue bachelor degree course in law after completion of your B.Com you have to appear in the Common Law Admission test that is conducted by the top universities of our country.
Minimum percentage in graduation should be at least 50% and 45% for reserved categories.
Maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years.
31st January 2016, 12:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after B.Com. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after graduation degree.

So, you need to appear for entrance examination conducted by different university for admission in the respective university.

To appear for entrance examination required qualification is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university. Some university has eligibility on aggregate in graduation degree to appear for examination.
31st January 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for law entrance exam which is mostly conducted by the concerned university. The best option will be CLAT for you to get admission in law course after B.Com graduation.

Just make sure that you have got 45% marks in your B.Com graduation to become eligible for CLAT. 16 National law universities give admission based on CLAT score.
31st January 2016, 11:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Bachelor of Law after completion of Bachelor of Commerce. The eligibility criteria for LLB is that candidate must have at least 45% marks in bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

The duration of LLB course after bachelor's degree in commerce is three years only.

Procedure to enroll for LLB after B.Com:

There are different universities in India which offer this course. You can apply for these universities for LLB course. Top universities are Delhi Universities, Banaras Hindu University etc. Your age at the time of applying must not be more than 30 years for regular LLB course.

Never do LLB in distance mode as Bar council of India does not recognizes it.
1st February 2016, 12:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after B.Com from many recognised university.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after bachelor degree. To get admission in any university you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by university for admission.

So, to get more information about eligibility criteria for admission visit the official website of university in which you want to get admission.
1st February 2016, 12:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidate need to fill the application form and appear for entrance examination conducted by different university for admission.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. To appear for entrance examination the required eligibility is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

There is no age limit to pursue course. For other details about admission procedure visit the official website of university.
25th June 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

If I am not appear the common entrance test(CET) so can I get a admission in law college for 3 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?