30th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?

Hello
I have got 55 in my JEE main and im qualified as I belong to SC category I got 58.88% in my 12th can I get a seat in any of the NITs. and on what basis is the all india rank given .I am writing JEE advance as well so is there a chance for me to get in to any of the NITs in the south india

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  3. Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?
  4. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate? -- [New]
  7. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  8. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time?
  9. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
  11. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  15. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  16. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
  17. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  18. How to apply for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
7th October 2015, 08:37 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?

The average qualifying marks for JEE Mains being an SC candidate is 50-53 marks.

As you have 55 marks in JEE Mains you may qualified the test but the score you have scored is very low.

Moreover before allotting a rank for you a 40% weightage will be taken from your intermediate score.As you have got only 58.88% in your intermediate you will get rank more than 3 lakhs.

Though you are SC candidate it is very difficult to get seat in any NIT with your JEE Mains score.

As you have qualified JEE Mains so you appear for JEE Advanced here you score better marks so that you will have better chances to get seat in NIT.
8th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?

What is the percentage in Bihar board for nit college and jee mark is 55 belong to sc categry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?