25th October 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?

Hello Sir, I Have completed my class 12th 5 years ago and now I want to continue my studies and apply for graduation. Am I eligible for getting admission in B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  4. How can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  6. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  8. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  9. How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?
  10. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  11. How to give the NDA entrance after completing 12th class? I am 17 years old
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Sc or BA after completing class 12th ITI?
  14. Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?
  15. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  16. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com after completing class 12th (Maths and Biology)? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
28th October 2016, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I Have completed my class 12th 5 years ago and now I want to continue my studies and apply for graduation. Am I eligible for getting admission in B.Com?
If you have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.

You can do B.Com course through distance mode also.
28th October 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?

Quote:

Yes, you can get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th. A person with Plus two (10+2) qualification with Commerce or should have studied Mathematics / Economics as compulsory subjects in 10+2 are eligible for the B.Com admission. The upper age limit in some colleges will be 23 years. You can also study the course through distance education; there is no age limit to study in distance education. So you can get admission to study the B.Com course either in regular or in distance mode.
28th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for B.Com if you have studied commerce in class 12th. You need to apply to get the admission. You need to apply online. So apply next year as the current year admission for most of the colleges would be closed. If you wish can complete through open university like IGNOU.
28th October 2016, 08:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th.

B.Com. is an acronym for Bachelor of Commerce. It is three year duration undergraduate academic course in Commerce.

The minimum required eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. is 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % marks from a recognized board of Education.
29th October 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
If you are age is below 23 years then definitely are eligible for B.Com course through regular. Every colleges fix their own age limit based various factors. If you are age above then 23 years then you are not eligible for B.Com through regular. However, you can do B.Com course distance or correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?