31st May 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if expecting 110 marks in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a SC candidate?

Hello everyone,
I have given AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
I am expecting 110 marks in that exam.
But I am from Scheduled Caste (SC).
Is there any possibility to get a seat in AIIMS?
Please reply fast. Thank you.

31st May 2015, 10:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission if expecting 110 marks in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a SC candidate?

AIIMS stands for All Indian Institute of Medical Science and these are the top medical colleges providing quality education and are managed by Central government .

To get admission in these colleges for medical colleges one would have to clear its entrance examination held in the first week of June generally and application for the same is made by the first week of April generally .

To appear in the same examination you must have secured 60% marks individually in your intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects .Relaxation of 10 % marks is offered for the SC/ST category .

You can expect your seat in AIIMS if you score 110 marks in its entrance examination as the general cutoff for the same examination lies around 50% marks i.e; 100 marks as followed by previous years results trend .Also there is the relaxation for SC/ST candidates in the same .

For the confirmation you have to wait for about 20 days as the expected date of result declaration of same examination for 2015 is 18th June 2015 .

For more details log on to the link www.aiimsexams.org.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?