20th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in maths hons with 107 general rank in JU?

I have ranked 107 in general and 3 in OBC category in JU. Can I get maths hons here? I also want to know about seat capacity in math hons for BC-a category. Please anyone answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  2. Which are the various field which we can opt in different streams like Science and Humanities?
  3. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  4. Do I still stand a chance for admission in Stats Hons?
  5. How can I take admission in BHU? I have scored 782 rank
  6. List of institutes for a candidate who has secured 98411 General All India Rank in GATE(CSE)?
  7. Which is best college for Mechanical branch or CS Branch having secured 107 marks in PET and with a rank of 4869?
  8. What will be my rank if I obtain 107 marks in WBJEE Medical? Any chance of admission in medical colleges?
  9. Admission in any NIT or top 5 engineering colleges of Punjab University after scoring 107 in AIEEE with a state rank of 277 and AIR of 52000? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th?
  11. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  12. How to take admission in BHU after scoring 914 rank in BHU maths
  13. Chances for admission in DU for B.Com Hons without taking Maths in 12th?
  14. Admission in B.Com or B.Com hons or B.Com LLB is possible without maths in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  15. Are there any good colleges for admissions after scoring 72% in board exam and 48% in Maths? Can I get admission in B.Com Hons?
  16. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  17. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
31st August 2016, 09:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in maths hons with 107 general rank in JU?

You have to apply for the same if you want to get it. But I cannot tell you for sure that you will definitely get it.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank or the college you are going to get through any competitive exam before the result comes out.

It solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.

* The number of seats available.

* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you apply for it and wait till the result.

NOTE : Don't just sit idle being confident that you will definitely get the desired subject as there may be other applications as well. So, apply in other institutes too to get the desired subject for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?