15th April 2023, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in mcm Dav college Chandigarh in Bcom with 72%. I have scored 10 cgpa in 10th.

Can i get admission in mcm Dav college Chandigarh in Bcom with 72%. I have scored 10 cgpa in 10th.

15th April 2023, 08:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in mcm Dav college Chandigarh in Bcom with 72%. I have scored 10 cgpa in 10th.

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for pursuing B.Com course is as follows:

Name of the College - MCM DAV College, Chandigarh

Name of the Course - B.Com

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board or institute to be eligible.

>> In general, the minimum percentage required is 50% marks and the selection will be done based on the performance in qualifying course.

>> As you have scored more than what is required, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.
16th April 2023, 03:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in mcm Dav college Chandigarh in Bcom with 72%. I have scored 10 cgpa in 10th.

Yes, you can get admission in BCom with 72% , it's also depend on your 12th marks to get admission in this college.

For more information visit this website www.dhe.chd.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?