15th April 2023, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CS if done BCom lon ago?

I has passed the bcom in 2010 so how can i get admission in cs and kindly tell me the procedure for getting the admission.

15th April 2023, 09:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to apply for CS if done BCom lon ago?

To apply for the Company Secretary (CS) program after completing your BCom degree, you need to follow these steps:

1. Register for the CS Foundation Course: The first step is to register for the CS Foundation Course, which is the first level of the CS program. The registration can be done online on the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

2. Clear the CS Foundation Exam: The CS Foundation Exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December, and consists of four papers. You need to score a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks overall to pass the exam.

3. Register for the CS Executive Course: After clearing the CS Foundation Exam, you need to register for the CS Executive Course, which is the next level of the CS program. The registration can be done online on the ICSI website.

4. Clear the CS Executive Exam: The CS Executive Exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December, and consists of two modules, each comprising four papers. You need to score a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks overall to pass the exam.

5 Complete the CS Professional Program: After clearing the CS Executive Exam, you need to complete the CS Professional Program, which is the final level of the CS program. The program comprises three modules, each comprising three papers. You need to score a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks overall to pass the exam.
15th April 2023, 09:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The CS is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) in three sections:

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme
The eligibility to get admission in this course is 10+2 but as you already done you graduation, so you can skip the first step - Foundation Programme.

After graduation you can directly join the Executive Programme.
16th April 2023, 03:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

To apply for CS after BCom candidates can take direct admission to the CS Executive Course.

To get CS certification , candidates have to pass executive and professional Levels to get CS certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?