27th April 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT, Srinagar through State Quota if scored 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 80% in 12th?

Hello,
Can I get NIT, Srinagar under State quota
after scoring 135 in JEE Main.
My 12th class percentage is 80%.
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in NIT Srinagar after scoring 135 in JEE mains?
  2. Can I get selected in AIEEE after scoring 104 marks in JEE Mains?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar in state quota after scoring 71 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  5. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 95.7% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar in state quota? Which branch can I get?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Mains and secured 57% in 12th?
  8. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 71 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT, Patna if scored 110 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  15. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  16. Will I get admission in NIT Calicut after scoring 114 in JEE mains and 87.6% in boards
  17. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
  18. Can I get NIT Trichy or any NIT after scoring 75 in JEE mains
1st May 2015, 12:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT, Srinagar through State Quota if scored 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 80% in 12th?

Your marks in JEE Main is good and you will have to appear for the JEE Advanced Examination.
Once you have the marks of the JEE Advanced then you will know whether you can get admission into NIT Srinagar on the basis of the State quota.
All the admission into both the IIT and NIT will take place according to the marks and the ranks that the candidates obtain in the JEE Advanced Examination.
So make sure that you are keeping yourself prepared as you will have to appear for the JEE Advanced Examination and after you have the rank of the JEE Advanced you will be able to know whether you can get admission into the course or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?