16th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?

I got 81.8% in cbse boards (physics -85, maths -65, chemistry -76).
I got 75 in IIT-JEE mains, and 122 in BITSAT.
I want to do BSc Physics(hons) or integrated MSc physics.
Where can I get admission?

8th May 2014, 07:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?

You have got good marks in 12th class and it is good if you want to apply for the admission in Physics honors or integrated M.Sc Physics. Physics is a good subject and there are many scopes after that. But as you have done 12th with non medical then you should do B.tech. There are lots of scope in this field.

There are many streams in B.Tech and you can choose any of the stream all have good scopes and after that you will get good job in many companies which are related to your field.

As you have given IIT-JEE exam then you can get admission in any of the best college for the B.Tech and it is best if you will get good college for the B.Tech after that you may get good job through the campus placement and i think it is best to get job through the placement there you may get good salary package and after getting experience you can also get another best company after that you will get more salary.

So, decision is yours both are good courses but in B.tech there are more scope as compare to the other courses.
4th May 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I want last 10 years entrance exam papers for integrated M.Sc physics Hyderabad university, please send these on my email [email protected]
19th May 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for integrated M. SC in physics in a good college I have only 56%in 12th. Or any suggestions for good career in engineering..... Please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?