22nd September 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?

Hello,
I really want to know that may I get admission in Stella Maris College for B.A.(History) with 66 percentage in 12th and 82 marks in History? I belong to OBC caste?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Stella Maris college after 70-80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  3. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College for B.Com after scoring 70 to 80%?
  4. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College after scoring 96% in 12th state board?
  5. Will I get admission in Stella Maris College for BSc Applied Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 78% in 12th?
  6. Will I get admission for B.A English in Stella Maris?
  7. Is there any BBA course in Stella Maris College?
  8. How to get admission for M.Com in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a BBA Graduate?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any Government college if secured 90% in 12th and scored 95 marks in NATA?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  14. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal if secured 68.9% in 12th BSEB and scored 74 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  17. Will I get a seat in Stella Maris for B.A English Literature with 71% marks and 178 in English
  18. In which college I will get admission if secured 75% in 12th BSEB and scored 60 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
23rd September 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I really want to know that may I get admission in Stella Maris College for B.A.(History) with 66 percentage in 12th and 82 marks in History? I belong to OBC caste?
You have completed 12th board with 82% marks so you are eligible for B.A in History in Stella Maris College.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with history subject are eligible for B.A in History.

Your age should be above 16 years.
24th September 2015, 10:30 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get admission to study BA (History) in Stella Maris College as you have secured 66% of marks in aggregate and 82% in History as the required criteria to join BA (History) is that a candidate should completed his/her class 12th from a recognized Board with History as a subject.
30th April 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed for BSc mathematics to get admission in Stella Maris College?
26th April 2019, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should be there for b. Com general my sister got
52 percentage can she get seat in stella maris college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?