5th March 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BHM if secured 1400 rank in All Indian Entrance Exam?

Hello
I have any chance for admission in BHM
after scoring 1400 rank in
All India entrance exam?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission after scoring 1400 rank?
  2. Can I study BHM if secured 46% in 12th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring 1400 rank in CUSAT entrance exam?
  4. When will BHM entrance exam held? Can we appear in entrance exam without getting 12th pass certificate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  6. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  7. Top 10 BHM colleges in India for Nepali student? Documents needed for admission?
  8. BHM is better cource or not?
  9. Being a Canadian am I eligible to get admission if secured 20,000 rank in K-CET?
  10. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  11. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Requirements to get admission in BHM course?
  14. Can I get admission if secured 2843 general rank in MBM M.Tech entrance exam?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring MBA TANCET marks of 15.00 and overall rank of 1400?
  16. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do BHM course after 12th? Best institutes for BHM course in Mumbai?
  18. Which subjects are considerable in 12th standard to study BHM?
8th March 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BHM if secured 1400 rank in All Indian Entrance Exam?

With so many private colleges available these days you can surely get admission in a college. 1400 rank on All India Level is a decent rank and you shouldn't worry about admission and attend the counseling without any worries. Just make a list of your choice colleges and fill them during counseling. Admission in Government colleges is very tough and if seats are very less then you will face stiff competition. There is good chance of admission in government colleges with this rank as it is e very good rank. Factor like category also play a part in admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?