2nd June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Delhi university having 71% marks in 12th as an OBC category student?

Dear sir, I scored 71% marks in 12th Class in Commerce stream without economics. So can I get seat in Delhi university with this percentage in OBC category. Please send the solution to my Email ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  2. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  3. How to get a seat in Osmania University for M.Tech in OBC category?
  4. Which university is preferable for Bio tech, either Jaypee university or Amity university( Delhi)? I've done 12th from HAPS hamirpur and scored 73% marks
  5. Will I get admission in Delhi after scoring 164 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? I belong to OBC category
  6. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  7. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  8. Qualifying and cutoff marks to get a seat in NIT? I belong to OBC category
  9. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Admission in any college of Delhi is possible with 60% marks under OBC category?
  11. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  12. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  13. How much percentage is required in Law college of DU after completing graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?
  15. Can I get a seat in KL university? I have scored 20,000 rank in GATE, OBC category
  16. Will I get a seat in any NIT for EC or CS after scoring 131 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  17. Any chance to get a seat in BHU, Jadavpur University after scoring 336 in GATE, 2177 AIR and 24.67 marks in OBC category?
  18. Marks to be scored for government MBBS seat(OBC category)? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2016, 12:23 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Delhi university having 71% marks in 12th as an OBC category student?

Official Website:- www.du.ac.in/du

ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY

** The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.

** No you are not eligible to get a seat in Delhi university having 71% marks in 12th as an OBC category student

CONTACT ADDRESS

University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
011 2700 6900
3rd June 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Delhi university having 71% marks in 12th as an OBC category student?

I had 90.6 % in 12th and 80 Jee main score, what can my normalised score
3rd June 2016, 04:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No dear, I am sorry to say that the chance for you to get admission in DU with the marks you have scored is really very less as the level of competition is quite too high nowadays and to get admission in DU even if you belong to OBC category, students have to secure a minimum of 90% and above to stand a chance for admission.

Therefore, in your case I am sorry to say that you might not stand a chance for admission in DU. However, your score is not that bad, therefore, you should try for admission in any other good school for further studies.
3rd June 2016, 04:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no chance at all for any candidate of OBC category to get admission in any college of Delhi university with 71% marks in board examination. If you see cut off lists for different colleges under Delhi university, you will anaylze that even with 85% candidates of OBC category struggle to get admission in Bachelor of commerce in good college.

You are eligible to apply for UG admission of Delhi university but you may not be able to get admission. You can see cut off lists upto last one so that if there is any possibility, you may get chance.
3rd June 2016, 05:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you want admission in B.Com honors course with only 71% marks in 10+2, then there is very much less chance to get admission.

To get admission in Delhi university in honors course candidates need to have minimum 90% in best four subject. There is relaxation in aggregate four reserved category of few percentage.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the university. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
3rd June 2016, 08:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*With 71% marks in board exam, you will not admission in any college of Delhi University in Bachelor of commerce. It is because last year cut off marks upto seventh cut off shows that upto even last cut off generated for admission, person with 71% did not get admission.

*Same will case this year. This is very low marks in senior secondary and not sufficient to get admission in any college of Delhi University.
3rd June 2016, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult to get admission with 71% marks even if you belong to OBC category because cut off goes very night these days at Delhi university for commerce.

You must have had chance if got above 80% marks in class 12th. Only SC/ST category candidates have chance with such marks.
4th June 2016, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I scored 71% marks in 12th Class in Commerce stream without economics. So can I get seat in Delhi university with this percentage in OBC category. Please send the solution to my Email ID - [email protected]
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Bachelor Degree course after completing 12th standard with 71% of marks. Those who interested to pursue for Graduation course through Delhi University must score at least 50% of marks at 12th board examination and 5% relaxation will be given to candidates who are belonging to the reserved category. Being a Commerce stream student you can apply for B.Com or BBA through Delhi University.

Official website - www.du.ac.in/du
27th June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in du in 71% & im fron since streem ...belongs to sc category
14th July 2020, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in du with 71%percent for bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?