24th January 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my Graduation marks being an MCom student?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation and now I am doing my MCom. But I have secured poor marks in my Graduation which is BCom(H). So, can I improve my Graduation marks? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

29th January 2019, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my Graduation marks being an MCom student?

There is a time period to apply for improvement exams, if you are not satisfied with your marks, which is generally after the result is announced. Once that time is gone, it will not be possible for you to apply for improvement exams.

Improvement exams are usually conducted along with other supplementary exams or compartment exams or back papers. Hence, after such a long time period, you may not be eligible for it.
30th January 2019, 02:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation and now I am doing my MCom. But I have secured poor marks in my Graduation which is BCom(H). So, can I improve my Graduation marks? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

It is not possible to improve graduation marks after completion of the bachelor’s degree. Being a Master of Commerce student, you can study and score very good marks for better future prospects.
At present, you should concentrate on your postgraduate studies and score good marks. It is not possible to improve marks in graduation after completion of the graduation course. For getting higher marks in MCom, you can prepare well for the theory and accounts paper.
31st January 2019, 08:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Now, there is no chance for you to improve your graduation marks as you are pursuing Master's degree in commerce.

2. You may have applied for improvement exams in different semesters while pursuing the course.

You can re pursue to improve marks in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?