6th May 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia without studying Maths being a Commerce student?

Hi Friends,
I am a student of Commerce field. But I don't have Maths as a subject. Can I do BCA from Jamia Millia Islamia? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  6. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  11. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  13. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Are Jamia Millia Islamia faculty of teachers good to complete iCom in commerce?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
9th May 2016, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia without studying Maths being a Commerce student?

Yes, you can apply for admission if you have completed class 12th with 55% marks in any stream. There is no requirement of maths as a subject at class 12th level for BCA admission.

Admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. Seats will be allotted based on merit.
9th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia without studying Maths being a Commerce student?

First of all, I would like to let you know that BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) direct course is offered by Jamia Millia Islamia. Yes, I am once again sorry to say that you cannot study this direct BCA course from Jamia Millia Islamia. Instead here are the courses related to computers field.

>> B.Tech in Computer Engineering

>> Bachelor of Arts with Computer Applications

Click here for Courses offered in Jamia Millia Islamia
10th May 2016, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am a student of Commerce field. But I don't have Maths as a subject. Can I do BCA from Jamia Millia Islamia? Please help me to know about this.
Any students who had completed their plus two with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized boards is eligible for BCA course through Jamia Millia Islamia. The student should have obtained not less than 50% marks at 12th standard board examination.
10th May 2016, 11:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you can study BCA in Jamia Milia Islamia being a Commerce student as the eligibility for studying BCA in the above College is that candidates must have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board with at least 55% of marks.
4th July 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MCA entrance test in jamia millai islamia as I completed my BCA degree from ignou with 52%marks as non regular student and I have 52% marks in 12th from arts stream ??
16th March 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

can i study bca with arts without maths in jamia millia islamia
22nd June 2022, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Jmi take direct admission or take entrance exam in bca.and how get it in jmi and syllabus for bca.
7th March 2023, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i do BCA in Jamia Milia Islamia with commerce stream .My class 10th percentage was 85%.
26th March 2023, 12:42 AM
Ar_pit

No, you cannot study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia without having studied Mathematics in your 10+2 or equivalent examination. Mathematics is a mandatory subject for admission to the BCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia.

As a Commerce student, you might not have studied Mathematics as a core subject in your 10+2, but you may have studied it as an additional subject. In such a case, you may be eligible for admission to the BCA program at Jamia Millia Islamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?