21st May 2022, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to complete graduation after diploma engineering?

Hi, i had completed my engineering diploma after 10th, with out 12th. Now i want to do complete my graduation. Shall I do?

24th May 2022, 10:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to complete graduation after diploma engineering?

Course to pursue after completion of Dipoma in Engineering:

Of course there is one and only one best course available to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Engineering course is B.E or B.Tech in Engineering.

>> There are so many streams available in B.E or B.Tech. I would suggest you to go ahead with the stream in which you have completed your Diploma course to find better career as well as job opportunities.

>> Usually most of the Software or Core companies offer recruitment opportunities for candidates who have successfully passed their Graduation i.e., B.E or B
Tech in the respective stream.

>> If you are further more interested, you can then even go for M.E or M.Tech course in for more better career opportunities.
25th May 2022, 05:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue the graduation and complete it as per your qualification.

The admission procedure varies with course and after qualifying the admission procedure will become eligible to get admission.

There is lateral entry for pursuing B.Tech/B.E but not for admission in general courses.
25th May 2022, 06:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

After diploma , one can go for further course related to their field .

They can go for 3 year graduation or engineering course , it will increase job opportunities for them.

They can also take admission through lateral entry in the 2nd year of B.tech.

Apart from B.tech or BE , one can persue graduation in their respective study domain by joining 3 year Regular UG course.
27th May 2022, 01:17 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Even if you have not passed your 12th grade, you can pursue a Graduation degree after completing your Diploma course. Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma program from a government-approved board are eligible to enroll in a graduate program.
27th May 2022, 11:17 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, even if you have not passed your 12th grade, you can take a Graduation course after completing your Diploma course. Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma programme from a government-approved board are eligible to enroll in a graduate programme.
31st May 2022, 03:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Apart from B. Tech and B.E. programmes, Polytechnic Diploma holders also have the option to pursue graduation in their respective study domain by joining a three-year regular under-graduate course.

After polytechnic you can go for further courses related to you field. Then you can go for 3 year Graduation or Engineering courses. That will increase the opportunities for you.

You can also join the 2nd year of B Tech or of B.E. in engineering institutes through lateral entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?