10th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate of Gujarat University?

Sir,
Can you please tell me the scope of B.Sc(botany) course? I have completed my B.Sc in Botany from Gujarat University? So, what is my career opportunities and what can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry
  2. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
  3. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  4. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for IAS? How can I prepare for the same? I have done BCA from gujarat university and currently I am pursuing MCA degree from IGNOU
  7. Career opportunities for me according to interest? I am pursuing BBA from IP university now
  8. List of job opportunities available for a BAMS graduate?
  9. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career opportunities in Air Force? I am pursuing my B.Tech from Punjab Technical University
  12. Are there any disadvantages in opting for C.A instead of B.Com after clearing CPT exam?
  13. Company Secretary for experienced management professional is worthy or not?
  14. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  15. Which one is better PGDM or MBA?
  16. Career Opporunities in Leading Private Banks for a graduate?
  17. Can I do post graduation in Economics in Gujarat University if I have completed Graduation already from the same college?
  18. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
12th August 2015, 02:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate of Gujarat University?

You have so many career opportunities in private and public sector after completing bachelor of science in botany.

Some of the institutes which you can join are:

1. Botanical Survey of India.

2. National Institute of Oceanography.

3. Indian Agricultural Institute.

4. Indian Council of Forestery Research and Education.

You can join these institutes as Technical assistant, field assistant or scientific assistant etc.
12th August 2015, 02:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate of Gujarat University?

There are so many career opportunities in public sector after completion of bachelor's degree in Botany. You can join any of the given below organizations as field assistant, technical assistant or scientific assistant.

1. Botanical Survey of India.

2. Indian Council of Agriculture Research.

3. Indian Council of Forestery Research Education.

4. National Institute of Oceanography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?