13th March 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Pharmacy in Jadavpur University with 2566 rank in AIPMT?

Hello,
My rank is 2566 in AIPMT. Can I get the chance to study B.Pharmacy in Jadavpur University? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 61 marks in MPPET and 2566 rank?
  2. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  3. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  4. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT?
  5. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  6. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  7. Can I study M.Tech(Biochemical Engineering) in Jadavpur University if secured 3157 rank in GATE?
  8. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  10. Can I get Jadavpur University in computer engineering? I have scored 6th rank in my branch
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  13. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?
  17. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  18. Can I get any government college for MBBS after scoring 5946 rank in AIPMT with 340 marks?
16th March 2016, 09:07 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to study B.Pharmacy in Jadavpur University with 2566 rank in AIPMT?

That cannot be said as of now, however there is very few chance for you to get admission in JU with the marks you have scored as the competition level nowadays is quite high. However, you should try and hope to get admission in JU to pursue your course.
16th March 2016, 09:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Pharmacy in Jadavpur University with 2566 rank in AIPMT?

You have scored pretty well in your AIPMT examination, but without knowing the cut-off nothing solid can be said about your chances for getting admission. You will have to wait until the cut-off has been announced and then only can be sure about your admission.
10th June 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.pharmacy in jadavpur university with PMR rank 9400 and OBC rank 600 in wbjee ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?