13th May 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Information about BSW course and colleges providing this course in Kolkata?

Dear sir,
I am appearing H.S. exam in this year. After that I want to do a Bachelor degree in Social work.So I want to know about this courses and the list of colleges / Study center in Kolkata.
If you help me in this matter,I will really glad full.
Thanking You.

14th May 2015, 08:36 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about BSW course and colleges providing this course in Kolkata?

Information about BSW course and colleges providing this course in Kolkata

BSW is Bachelor in Social work .

The basic qualification needed to join the Bachelors degree in Social Work (BSW) is a pass in class 10+2. The duration of the course is only three years. After the completion of course, you can pursue MSW -Master in Social Work.

Few colleges for this course in Kolkata are listed here

>>Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad
>>IGNOU
>>St. Xavier's College
>>Viswa bharathi
>>Nirmala Nikethan
>>BRIGHT TECHNO, Birati, Kolkata
>>University of Mumbai
10th June 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BSW course and colleges providing this course in Kolkata?

Dear sir, I have pass H.S eaxm this year and I want to take social science and humanities course.I want to know about this course and list of the college/study center in kolkata.
If you will help me in this matter, I will really glad full.
Thanking You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?