19th January 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Which college I can join for after 12th fail?

Which college I can join for after 12th fail? Can you please list me down all the colleges which allows students who failed in 12th exam? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible as I need to proceed further on the same!

19th January 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college I can join for after 12th fail?

No, it is not possible to join in college for pursuing your higher studies without qualifying your 12th standard. None of the college offers admission to undergraduate courses for candidates who have failed in 12th standard. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies being a 12th failed candidate, I suggest you to clear your failed subjects by appearing in supplementary examinations, so, that you are eligible to apply for admission to undergraduate courses and you can join in the college for pursuing your higher studies.
19th January 2016, 10:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot join any graduation course without having atleast cleared your 12th board examination from a recognized University.

I, therefore request you to kindly complete your 12th board with good marks if you wish to pursue your graduation from a better University and college and want to opt a good career.
19th January 2016, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are 12th failed then you won't get admission in any degree course. You have to look for diploma admission on the basis of your class 10th qualification. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam.

If you want admission only in a degree course then it is not possible because minimum requirement for admission is 12th passed.
3rd May 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subject actually not fail but I got less number in theory. Please suggest me some ideas so that I can go further
5th May 2019, 12:56 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

No, you can not pursue graduation without passing 12th. At first you should have pass 12th standard from a recognized school under a recognized board and then only you can do your graduation otherwise not.
12th May 2019, 11:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

First clear your 12th exam from recognised board.

You can also apply for polytechnic exam or ITI from on the bases of your marks in 10th standard .
14th May 2019, 06:44 PM
preethipg

Hi,
To Join any college, you have to complete your backlogs in 12th.
Once you cleared all the papers, you will get seat in any college and you can choose your course based on 12th subjects.
26th September 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th Feb 2001in two subjects then in which college will give me admission to do stdy again of 12th to become passed in those two subjects
28th November 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Even i have the same question even i failed in 1 subject in 12th now how can I complete after 25 yrs gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?