25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research? Salary package for the freshers?

Dear Sir, I want to secure admission in International School of Business and Research for studying Bachelor of Business Management. I don't know which are the companies usually comes for the campus placement in this institute. Please tell me about such companies. I also want to know how much would be the salary package in such companies at the beginning?

28th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research? Salary package for the freshers?

There are more than 100 companies which are offering jobs through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research.

You can view the complete list through http://www.isbr.in/placements.php.

The job vacancies available for Bachelor of Business Management students are Business Analyst, Relationship Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Application Manager, Operations Manager etc.

The starting salary that would be offered to the candidates selected for Relationship Manager post would be Rs.2,55,000 per year.
28th September 2019, 06:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research? Salary package for the freshers?

Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research are as mentioned below:-
TechMahindra
99 Acres
Pantaloons
TUV Rehinland
Puravankara
Accenture
Infosys
Wipro
Genpact
Amazon
Flipkart
Aditya Birla Group

Salary Package for the freshers are:-
Average Salary Package - 5.85 Lakhs
Highest Salary Package - 28.2 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?