25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Business Management admission in International School of Business and Research? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of Bachelor of Business Management which is available in International School of Business and Research. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BBM course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

28th September 2019, 01:40 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Business Management admission in International School of Business and Research? Cutoff rank required for admission?

There is no entrance examination available to pursue Bachelor of Business Management admission in International School of Business and Research. However, you must have excellent academic record and must have scored not less than 60% marks in 10th and 10+2. The admission to the Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research would be on the basis of merit of 10+2.

For more information, you can refer to the website http://www.isbr.in.
28th September 2019, 06:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Business Management admission in International School of Business and Research? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Entrance exam to secure Bachelor of Business Management admission in International School of Business and Research are as mentioned below:-
KMAT
GMAT
CMAT

Cutoff marks of every different entrance examinations are different from each other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?