29th October 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Which course is advisable to take after graduation in pharmacy? M.Pharm or MBA?

I am a student of pharmacy. Can you please advice whether it is better to do M.pharm or MBA in pharma after graduation. Can someone please provide me your suggestion on this as soon as possible? Just let me know the best one to choose?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  2. Which Combination is a better choice between MBA+B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy+B.Pharmacy and M.Sc Microbiology+B.Pharmacy?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. How to do EMBA in HRM after doing B.Pharmacy
  5. Is it advisable to do MBA after completion of graduation in Arts?
  6. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  7. Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?
  8. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  9. Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?
  10. How to do Ph.D through part time in Chennai?
  11. What kind of jobs I will get if study MBA in Pharmacy being a B.Pharmacy final year student?
  12. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  13. Can I do M.Pharm in distance after completing B.Pharm?
  14. Am I eligible for reserch scientist in pharmacy ?
  15. M.Pharm. Colleges and Number Of Seats in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  18. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
31st October 2015, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is advisable to take after graduation in pharmacy? M.Pharm or MBA?

It depends on your interest and you have to make decision based on your aim. If you want to enter research in pharma field then M.Pharma is a better option. Also, you will be eligible for lecturer jobs in pharmacy colleges after completion of this degree. There are jobs in research and development in pharma companies also available for you after completing this post graduation.

If you are going for MBA pharma then it is mainly a management field which will allow you to get jobs in leading pharma MNCs. This degree will be mostly related to sales and marketing in pharma companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?