15th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is regular B.Tech of Yogita Institute of Management & Technology, New Delhi approved by AICTE?

Dear Sir,
Is there got AICTE approval for B.Tech course in regular mode by Yogita Institute of Management & Technology, New Delhi? Please reply as soon as possible.

31st October 2015, 04:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is regular B.Tech of Yogita Institute of Management & Technology, New Delhi approved by AICTE?

Yes, Yogita Institute of Management & Technology, New Delhi is AICTE Approved for the course of B.Tech in regular mode.
So if you are planning in joining you can join Yogita Institute of Management & Technology as the degree that you will get will be AICTE Approved.
31st October 2015, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is regular B.Tech of Yogita Institute of Management & Technology, New Delhi approved by AICTE?

Yes, it is approved by AICTE and B.Tech is approved by the technical council. You can check the list of approved institutes on the official website to make sure about the affiliation of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?