16th February 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course in better B.Sc IT or BCA for pursuing MCA in future?

I have scored 67% in 2 non med.i want to do in bsc it or bca.i want to ask u which course is better salary or scopwise. some people confused me that bsc it is better now days.i want to do mca in my postgraduate.so which course will be better for me?

18th February 2014, 07:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course in better B.Sc IT or BCA for pursuing MCA in future?

From the courses B.Sc IT as well as BCA you can any ways go for the M.C.A(Master of Computer Applications) course.But in comparison B.Sc IT degree is much better than BCA Course.The BCA graduates generally have good command over the Programming knowledge as a Professional knowledge.The Programming languages like C,C++,JAVA,Oracle,DBMS and more.The candidates from this field have a good knowledge on the Operation management and Financial accounting.

Like BCA,the B.Sc IT(Information Technology) course lasts for the three year undergraduation course.The candidates from this field are well equipped in the fields of the computer applications as well as Software.Other than these course the candidates will be dealt with the Data Structures,Data base applications as well as Operating Systems.

But I recommend you to go for the B.E/B.Tech in Computer science engineering or information Technology stream considering Good career into the mind.There by soon after completion of the course even candidates get good Job opportunities as well as career Opportunities in the Software sector.If the circumstances do not permit in any such case you better to go for the B.Sc IT course.Based on the Reference of the course,I would definitely recommend B.Sc IT Course rather than B.C.A Course.Why I am recommending you is,you will have more master degree opportunities for after B.Sc IT.B.Sc IT graduates can there by go for the M.C.A,M.Sc(IT), as well as MBA.But the BCA graduates will have the further course as only M.C.A.
15th April 2015, 05:24 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which course in better B.Sc IT or BCA for pursuing MCA in future?

If you want to pursue MCA in future then BCA would be beneficial for you.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?