7th February 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Having Biology in +2 is necessary for B.Sc Life Science?

I have a query regarding b.sc life science that tell me that is it necessary to have biology for b.sc life science

7th March 2014, 08:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having Biology in +2 is necessary for B.Sc Life Science?

Yes, it is important and essential to have Biology in 10+2 to take up B.Sc. course in Life Science. This is because the eligibility criteria of most of the colleges take into consideration the aggregate marks of 10+2 and the subject marks in which you want to do graduation. Since it is Life science, so you need to have Biology in your 10+2.

However, for correspondence courses and part time courses, biology is not essential to have if you want to pursue your graduation in Life Science.
15th April 2015, 05:14 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Having Biology in +2 is necessary for B.Sc Life Science?

Yes, for pursuing BSc in Life Science or an other degree course related to Biology, you need to have a combination of Biology + Chemistry in the higher secondary.

And a candidate needs to clear all the subjects of 12th from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?