20th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do from NIIT to become a Software Engineer?

I want to do software engineering after graduation.
plz help me to what i do after my bca graduation from NIIT?

20th April 2014, 07:01 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Which course to do from NIIT to become a Software Engineer?

Hello Friend !!

NIIT -- National Institute of Information Technology.

The best course you can join in any NIIT after graduation is Java, next preferences would be C Language and Networking.

The reason for suggesting Java is, most of the Software Companies will recruit freshers based on their Java skills and partially C Language skills.

You don't need to have too much of knowledge but you should have an over view and basic implementation of the Java in the computer applications.

Since you have done your graduation in Computer Applications you will already have an basic idea of computer applications.

So just to add more practical knowledge on the computer languages you can join in any NIIT.

NIIT's will provide good quality of education in all the computer courses, but never depend on the job opportunities provided by NIIT, though will ensure you that they will provide job fairs after course completion and will force you to pay more money for that, don't trust those words, just learn the course and come out with a certificate.

The Job Prospects after BCA are:

Software Engineer

Software Consultant

Network Engineer

Database Administrator

Test Engineer

System Analyst

Programmer

Quality Assurance Engineer

Technical Support Engineer

Good Luck !!
15th May 2015, 10:42 PM
amanshrivastava98

NIIT stands for National Institute of Information Technology.

There are several branches of NIIT which train thousands of candidates in the field of IT and Computer Science.

But make this thing very clear that it is not a recognized Engineering college that will give you an Engineering degree.

So, NIIT can train you very well and can make you an analyist but can't make you an Engineer.
24th August 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF COMMERCE BATCH SYBCOM...can i do software engineering through commerce stream!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?